As experienced criminal defense attorneys in Savannah, we know you may have come across our website with any number of different questions or concerns on your mind:
- Someone I care about is in jail. How do I get her out?
- My boyfriend was arrested for DUI last night and I have no idea what to do next.
- If I receive a traffic violation in Savannah, how do I avoid getting points on my driver's license?
- I made a dumb mistake in my past and I'd like to find out how to get my record cleaned up.
Whether you're facing a misdemeanor or felony, major fines, or jail time, the criminal defense lawyers at Duffy & Feemster are here to help you. We can handle all levels of criminal work, from traffic violations to major felonies, and we are available to step in for you during emergency situations that may require swift legal action. You are innocent until proven guilty and we work hard to assert your innocence and clear your name. Connect with us today for a FREE initial consultation by calling 888-707-1197.
Top-Notch Criminal Defense For DUIs, Traffic Violations, or Drugs
We aren't here to judge you or anyone else; we're here to make sure you receive fair treatment and are properly represented, because that is what everyone deserves. Our criminal defense attorneys have helped individuals throughout Savannah who have been arrested for things like:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI), which could mean alcohol or drugs.
- Traffic Violations, including reckless driving, traffic tickets, driving with a suspended license, and leaving the scene of an accident.
- Drug Offenses, including possession, possession with intent to sell, and trafficking. Substances involved in these cases could be anything: marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, or prescription medications.
- Assault, which could mean simple assault, aggravated assault, physical assault, or verbal assault.
- Theft, including petty theft, grand theft and grand theft auto.
In order for you to be convicted of a criminal offense in Georgia, the law requires that your guilt needs to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. As defense attorneys, we will work tirelessly to find evidence that will create that doubt for judges and jurors and hopefully free you of your legal troubles.
Contact Our Savannah Criminal Defense Lawyers for a Free Consultation
When you are arrested and accused of a criminal offense, you need to secure the services of an experienced attorney right away. Exceptional defense attorneys understand Georgia law and will be able to give you a fighting chance at clearing your name.
Contact the criminal defense team at Duffy & Feemster today for your free consultation by calling 888-707-1197.