Perhaps one of the most difficult experiences you’ll ever go through is the dissolution of your marriage. You face an overwhelming amount of emotion and heartbreak. The process is confusing and difficult to manage alone. No matter how confident you are that this is the right decision for your future, the emotional hurt you face can be a crushing burden to handle on your own.
To make matters worse, you’re faced with negotiating the legal details of the divorce. Who will get the house? Who will get custody of the children? What rights will each of you have to joint assets? How much will you get in spousal or child support? With so many questions and uncertainties going through your mind, having the support of an experienced divorce lawyer can make your experience a little bit easier to handle.
Put a Savannah Divorce Attorney on Your Side
Just as every relationship is different, so every divorce is different. As you go through your own personal experience, you need someone on your side who understands the challenges you face and can help you work through them so that you come out on top.
No matter where you are in your divorce, having a divorce attorney to call on when you need help can ease the process. At Duffy & Feemster, we have a unique combination of legal experience and compassionate care to help you through any challenges that come your way.
- Divorce – From filing the paperwork to finalizing a fair agreement, getting a divorce is a complicated process. We help you navigate the process so that you find the right path for your unique situation.
- Alimony or Spousal Support – Once your divorce is finalized, you have your life ahead of you. This means you have bills to pay, food to put on the table, and a life to live. We help you negotiate your spousal support so that you can cover your costs without sacrificing your quality of life.
- Division of Assets – Splitting up joint property can be very difficult. We help you understand what you are legally entitled to hold on to, and negotiate on your behalf so that you get what is fair for your situation.
- Custody Disputes – No matter what happened in your marriage, you want your children to have the best life possible. This often means negotiating visitation rights, child support payments, and more. With our help, you can create an agreement that gives your children the care and attention they deserve.
- Modification of Family Agreements – Sometimes family situations change. When they do, you may need to modify the agreement you have in place with your former spouse and/or parent to your child. This can be very difficult, and the courts do not make it any easier. We help you understand the options you have available, and act as your voice so that you get the best outcome for your family’s situation.
Experienced, Compassionate Legal Guidance During Your Divorce
You don’t have to do this on your own! With a Savannah divorce lawyer from Duffy & Feemster on your side, you get the comfort and legal support you need to help you through this challenging time.
Ready to discuss your options with one of our lawyers? Call us toll-free today at 888-707-1197 to get started.